This is from an e-mail Matt sent out to everyone involved in O Wooly Night:
Here's my O Wooly Night top ten list of things I'm grateful for... (in no particular order) --if you're not on the list, just assume you were #11 :-)
1) Seeing everyone battle the snow to make it happen. Wow! What a testimony to see the body come together to help each other get here and get it done.
2) Seeing Tad in his element. What a great choir director!
3) The sheep karate chop!!! Very intimidating and awe inspiring!
4) Asha and Lizzy out of control - great cuteness points
5) The leadership team of Malia, Nikki, Tad, Austin/Kathryn, Justin, Larry -- incredible team! Huge thanks!!! You all did a perfect job and put in so much work.
6) Seeing Janssen's beard picture already up on Facebook!
7) The incredible Hummel family -- who knew Shelly had such amazing costume design gifts? Thanks so much! Who knew Kevin had those pipes?!
8) The future of the PSCC Choir -- if we could do THAT on our first attempt w/ only a couple rehearsals, I can't wait for the future of this group!
9) Fun. I created this musical as an excuse to get to hang out together during the holiday season. To me this was probably the best part of the whole thing. Praise God for our family at PSCC!
10) My AMAZING Wife - I'd be a mess without Katie. Thanks sweetie for supporting me in this and taking up all my slack. You are incredible!
Here are the kids doing motions to the following lines:
When we're hot, you shave us...
5 comments:
So cute! Do you have video of it? Would love to see it! Merry Christmas to all of you! Lots of love from all of us!
YES.
Looks GREAT!!!! :-)
I keep meditating on the "When we're hot you shave us." It brings great comfort to me. Although I am not hot right now, I might be someday, and it is good to know of the Lord's sufficiently to meet my temperature needs.
We love the floating heads. Where did your bodies go?
I meant sufficiency. Hey how about, "When I'm lost you teach me where to walk, when I can't spell you teach me how to talk."
Post a Comment