We got two batches of delicious homemade cookies in the mail today! Thank you Aunt Suzy, Uncle John, and James! We love them. We can't wait to spend some quality time with you guys when we come to New York sometime soon. We love you guys! (PS - Annabelle loves the cookies too, she just wasn't able to be in the picture!)
Lizzy enjoying her cookie! (Notice she was eating one in the group picture too!)
4 comments:
You made my day! Glad you guys are all having fun! Hope Annabelle feels better soon....
wow, that is a cookie monster if you ask me. Love the updates! Speaking of packages, as the snow keeps coming, want to send us some? jk.
alright, now you really have to change this post because every time I check I have to go find some cookies to eat! This is unhealthy!
I love this picture of Lizzy holding the cookie. YES! - Tim
Post a Comment