Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We're out!

We are out of the hospital! Praise God. Andrew was hospitalized Saturday night with RSV/Bronchiolitis and we were there until Monday night around 9pm. He was a trooper through it all, and he is very happy to be home and resting comforably in his own crib.
The doctors say it was just plain bad luck that we got RSV again so quickly after our last hospital stay, and it has no bearing on how he'll do in the future. I, for one, and ready to be done with hospital stays! I can't believe we were there twice in one month! Ugh.
I was so thankful though, to be in Tacoma where there was so much support! We were overwhelmed and so thankful.
I did have big plans for the weekend before we went to Mary Bridge, mostly meeting my sister Kara's boyfriend - Salim! They flew in from Boston so we could meet him and spend some time together. He is a great guy and they are a great match for eachother. We enjoyed our time with him and hopefully next time we won't end up in the ER together :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are all home together! I think God gives extra mercy and grace on the little ones to make it through hard things like that :)

Anonymous said...

So glad Andrew is better. We were thinking about you all weekend long. Also happy to hear you like Salim, too! He was a hit here with us!

The Eyes said...

so they were in Boston, huh? Just temporarily or maybe more often..? hey when we miss you guys, your sister will do!